Cooking with ginger. How to cook a frozen turkey.
Cooking With Ginger
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color; "a man with gingery hair and bright blue eyes"; "a ginger kitten"
- Stimulate; enliven
- perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems
- add ginger to in order to add flavor; "ginger the soup"
Thanksgiving Dinner 2010
A little bit of everything... feasting in moderation. With only two of us, I cooked a small breast and a thigh from one of our 8 pound Red Bourbon turkeys... it was enough to feed us twice.
The turkey, Brussels sprouts, beans and squash were all home-grown. The Cranberries are local, and here were cooked with pears and ginger. Dessert was pumpkin pie, sweetened only with maple syrup and molasses.
I truly hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Carrots and peas with ginger and chinese parsley
Recipe from Madhur Jaffrey's
An invitation to indian cooking
(without chinese parsley)
Frozen baby carrots and peas cooked with ginger, black mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, turmeric, chilli, coriander, cumin and garam masala
sugar free molasses cookies
white cooker hood
cook corn microwave
36 inch electric cooktop with downdraft
how to cook a pork shoulder roast
how to clear cookies on computer