Cute cookies - Electric cooker sales - Induction cooker design.
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- Affectedly or superficially clever
- Attractive in a pretty or endearing way
- Sexually attractive
- (cutely) cunningly: in an attractive manner; "how cunningly the olive-green dress with its underskirt of rose-brocade fitted her perfect figure"
- obviously contrived to charm; "an insufferably precious performance"; "a child with intolerably cute mannerisms"
- cunning: attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness; "a cute kid with pigtails"; "a cute little apartment"; "cunning kittens"; "a cunning baby"
Bag lady cookies
I had a bit of left over cookie dough from a batch of checkerboard cookies I made for a get together, so I decided to make these cute little cookies for a friend. She's been showing me how to bid on Yahoo Japan for a bag =) I'm going back to NZ for a visit next month and I want a bigger handbag for travelling.
Some very basic iced sugar cookies I made for a wee friend and his Mum who visited today. By keeping cookie dough in the freezer it's easy to whip up a batch of freshly baked cookies at short notice =)
vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
chinese slow cooker recipes
oreo cookie molds
how long to cook a 14 pound turkey
slow cooker lasagna
cook county inmate look up
slow cooker pork chops
how to cook a boneless prime rib
old cookie cutters