Easy mexican cookie recipes - Anarchist cookbook ebook.
Easy Mexican Cookie Recipes
- a native or inhabitant of Mexico
- (mexico) a republic in southern North America; became independent from Spain in 1810
- of or relating to Mexico or its inhabitants; "Mexican food is hot"
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- Be careful
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
Open-Face Burrito Pizza
2 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Pure Olive Oil
1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 small)
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 can (12 to 15 oz) black beans, undrained
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon pepper
2 cups cooked rice (any variety)
1 tablespoon LAND O LAKES® Unsalted or Salted Butter
1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chiles
1 cup fresh (refrigerated) salsa (any variety)
1 bag (8 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 cups)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn, thawed, drained
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Brush 1 teaspoon of the oil on 15x12-inch cookie sheet. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet into 12x9-inch rectangle; brush with 2 teaspoons oil. Bake 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in undrained beans, cumin, coriander and pepper; cook 1 minute. Stir in rice and butter. Stir in chiles. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Using slotted spoon, spread thin layer of salsa over partially baked crust. Layer with 1/2 cup of the cheese and the bean mixture. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, the corn and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
4. Bake 20 to 30 minutes longer or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro.
Taco Pizza Recipe
If your family enjoys tacos, then why not top a pizza with the same delicious combination? Easy and so delicious!
1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
1/4 cup water
1 can (4 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup seeded chopped tomato (1 large)
Crushed corn chips, if desired
Old El Paso® salsa, if desired
1.Heat oven to 400°F. Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle.
2.In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, taco seasoning mix and water as directed on package. Spoon evenly on dough. Top with chiles, olives and cheese.
3.Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer.
hotel captain cook map
easy slow cooker meatball recipes
coconut rice recipe rice cooker
cook brown rice microwave
cookie monster puppet
cookie recipes without sugar
slow cooked lamb shanks
mint chocolate chip cookies